Transforming your Business through Business Intelligence
Power BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
Data Analytics is one of the most important tools for operating an effective, modern and data-driven business. It enables managers and decision makers to extract, visualize and share actionable business intelligence from vast ocean of Sales and Marketing data.
Dynamics 365 (online) and Dynamics Marketing provide built-in reports and analytical tools. But every business is different and the organization’s analytics requirements are unique. So we may soon find that we need additional customized views of data.
That’s where Microsoft Power BI comes in. Use it to combine multiple data sources and design our own data visualizations, creating real-time, interactive reports and dashboards tailored for our specific business needs.
Power BI uses a technology called the Open Data Protocol (OData) to connect to one or more data sources, including Dynamics 365 and Dynamics Marketing. Power BI takes advantage of federated authentication, which means that once we are signed in to Office 365, we are also signed in to Dynamics Marketing and Dynamics 365 and the Power BI Portal.
Security Roles still apply, so users can only see data in Power BI that they also have permission to view in the Dynamics Apps.
Sign Up for a free Consultation and Demo
- Business users need access to data todrive action whileIT must maintain governance, security, and compliance
- Organizations needto standardize and modernize existingBI systems of record
- Businesses wantto empower people with insights at the point of decision
Power BI compliance, security, and privacy
Meet your organization’s compliance, security, and privacy needs with a robust set of security technologies and practices
- Compliance is verified by third-party audits and certifications
- Your data is securely protected becausePower BI is built on Microsoft Azure
- Protect your data from unauthorized persons or inappropriate access
The modern BI platform
To effectively create a Modern BI experience that is conducive to a data culture, it’s necessary to work with a platform that enables extracting intelligence seamlessly by:
- Connecting to thedata in seconds, whether it is structured or unstructured, on the cloud, or on premises—and do it in seconds.
- Modelling without limits, regardless of the size of the model that is required.
- Analyzing and authoring through unique experiences that empower all users to extract value from the data, like asking questions with plain language, using visuals that are customized to the use case, or getting insights in an automated fashion.
- Delivering insightsto everyone and enabling anyone to share their findings broadly in a targeted and secure way.