Why is Quality Control Management necessary?
Quality control is a process that is used to ensure a certain level of quality in a product. Product Quality is a vital factor for acquiring a large customer base. The basic goal of this process is to ensure that the products that are provided meet specific requirements and characteristics, such as being dependable, satisfactory, safe and fiscally sound.
The purpose of the quality control team is to identify products that do not meet a company’s specified standards of quality through inspection process. Quality Control is designed to enable Testing of incoming Raw Materials with or without Serial Number or Finished Goods with or without Serial Numbers placed into Inventory.
By implementing QC in a company, it gives manufacturers, distributors, and other companies a consistent, efficient way to assess and record quality metrics in their operations and drive process and quality improvements.
Who can use it?
With Quality Control Management add-on on NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central, our clients can easily ensure a certain level of quality in a product. The basic goal of this process is to ensure that the products that are provided meet specific requirements and characteristics, such as being dependable, satisfactory, safe and fiscally sound.
How does Quality Control Management help?
- Formalize quality policies, standards and practices
- Encourages quality consciousness during purchase of Raw Materials and production process.
- Define inspection plans and checklists
- Define QC tests with accepted values, tolerance values, sample and recount values
- Embed QC tests and special manufacturing instructions within specifications
- Capture QC tests via mobile devices
- Assign inventory with user defined QC statuses
- Disposition inventory based upon QC status
- Generate customized Certificates of Analysis; Compare to pass/fail criteria.
- Analyze QC historic results
- Minimizes customer chargebacks
- Manage adverse reporting, deviation and non-conformance reporting and much more.
Benefits of Quality Control Management:
NAV and Business Central users benefit as Quality Control Management helps to
- Reduce time & increase accuracy
- Manufacturing Module becomes complete.
- Encourages quality consciousness during purchase of Raw Materials.
- Enhances Item Tracking.
- Rejections and Returns are handled effortlessly.
- Minimizes the usage and storage of supporting documents in paper format.
- Reduction in Inspection Cost.
- Most effective utilization of resources.
- Satisfaction of Customers.
- Effective Advertisement.